M.J. college computer labs are well equipped with State of the art flat screen computers. The college has enough computers for all the students. The lab is well designed to support conductive learning environment. To boost student’s research on different disciplines, internet access is available for all students. Computer lab assistant is always available to assist any student that might have a query. With the facilities in the computer lab, students feel comfortable to move from one machine to another without causing any disturbance. This further promotes conductive discussion environment for students. Information and Communication Technology infrastructure is projected to assume great importance to the development of the College in the coming years. The College has already positioned itself trategically for these challenges. The College has a working local area network (LAN) and has distributed computers to the library, Finance and Academic Records Registry
- Windows and Linux platform.
- Office packages.
- LAN Based Network.
- Internet Facilities.
- RDBMS Software .
- Object Oriented Programming Languages.
- Advance GUI Programming Packages.
- Multimedia Software.
- Application Software.
Working hours-Weekdays –
- (Monday to Saturday) 9 am to 5.00 p.m.
- Seating capacity:100 students
- Books – 11,000
- Magazines : 6
- Journals : 32
- News Papers : 5 (DainikBhaskar, Navbharat, The Times Of India, HariBhumi, Patrika)
The library is the ‘heart’ of any academic institution and plays an important role in all academic activities.Library stores the energy that fuels the imagination. They open up windows to the world and inspire us to explore achieve, and contribute to improving our quality of life. Libraries change lives for the better.
M.J.College’s library aims to serve the needs of faculty, research scholars, students and other members by providing an excellent collection of resources and services Our library has modern collection of knowledge resources and innovative information services fills an essential role for students, faculty in their intellectual pursuits The Library holds knowledge resources predominantly related to allied subjects.
- To provide appropriate knowledge resources to meet the information needs of the academic
- To provide proactive and innovative information services to the Institute
- Mr. Prakash Chandra Sahu( M. Lib.)
- Ms. Madhu Yadav(M. Lib)
- Electronic-board connection for the use of multiple laptops
- Reference Service
- Wi-Fi enabled library
- Sitting arrangement with peaceful environment